Inspira and IRAs in the News
Inspira prides itself on making breakthroughs and improvements both in house and in the retirement industry.
Here's what Inspira is up to:
- Podcast | Why Advisors should consider using Auto Rollovers | February 20, 2013
- Inspira's Jeff Linkowki discusses why Advisors should consider using an Auto Rollover specialist to add value to their relationships with Chuck Hammond of The 401(k) Study Group. Read More.
- Blog | How advisors can use IRS Form 8955-SSA to Prospect for new business | February 7, 2013
- While most Plans Sponsors, Third Party Administrators and Record Keepers know about an 8955-SSA, many Advisors aren’t aware of its value as a sales and marketing tool. Read More.
- Watch the video of Inspira's presentation to The 401(k) Study Group | January 28, 2013
- View Jeff Linkowski's presentation to The 401(k) Study Group and learn more about Auto Rollovers and how to leverage them for your business. Watch Video.
- Blog | 2013 IRA Compliance Calendar: Dates to remember for IRA administrators | January 17, 2013
- If you are involved in administering IRA accounts or even have an IRA account, below are some key dates you may want to be aware of in the coming year. Read More.
- Inspira to Speak at 401(k) Study Group's "Real Time & Rapid Fire" Session | January 16, 2013
- Inspira will be presenting at the 401k Study Group’s “Real Time and Rapid Fire” educational session for Retirement Plan Advisors on January 22nd. Read More.
- Inspira Updates Fund Options in its IRA Rollover House Brand | December 19, 2012
- Inspira announced changes to the mutual fund options in its Total IRA program, utilized primarily for automatic IRA rollovers and plan termination rollovers. Read More.
- Blog | The Fiscal Cliff and Withdrawals from Retirement Plans | December 12, 2012
- With the Fiscal Cliff, particularly as it relates to increases in tax rates, should many Americans take money out of tax-deferred investments by the end of 2012? Read More.
- Inspira Honored as one of Top Places to Work in Pennsylvania | December 5, 2012
- Inspira, as part of its parent company ABG Capital, has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Pennsylvania, placing 14th on the list of 71 small/medium employers. Read More.
- Blog | Legislators Threaten Existing Retirement System | November 29, 2012
- With an almost insurmountable budget deficit and the threat of increasing almost everyone’s taxes if the “Fiscal Cliff” is not addressed, Congress is looking at all avenues to “grab” revenue. Read More.
- Inspira's Parent Company Receives a Workplace Award | November 28, 2012
- Inspira, as part of its parent company ABG Capital, has been recognized by the Pittsburgh Business Times as one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania. Read More.
- Blog | IRAs Remain Largest Pot of Retirement Assets | November 20, 2012
- IRA assets encompassed 28% of all retirement assets at of the end of the second quarter, according to a November 2012 Investment Company Institute (ICI) research report. Read More.
- Blog | Investment Advice Lacking in IRAs | November 13, 2012
- During my nearly 30 years of retirement and financial services experience, I have come to the conclusion that there are 4 types of investors: Do-it-Yourselfers, Validators, Advice Seekers and Do-Nothings. Read More.
- Blog | President Obama, IRAs and the Election | November 7, 2012
- The election is over. President Obama has a second term, and Americans can start answering their phones again. But what does this mean for the retirement and financial services industry, and in particular the Individual Retirement Account (IRA) marketplace? Read More.
- GuidedChoice introduces new IRA Program with Inspira | November 5, 2012
- GuidedChoice™, an industry leader in investment advice, managed account services, and strategic solutions for retirement plans and individuals, is launching a new IRA savings option that will utilize the Inspira® IRA platform. Read More.
- Inspira Enters Strategic Partnership with Benefit Trust Company | September 25, 2012
- Inspira announced today that it has reached an agreement with Benefit Trust Company. The deal gives Inspira a third custodial relationship and enhances Benefit Trust’s existing IRA capabilities. The two companies are also planning to mutually market Inspira’s IRA rollover services to Benefit Trust Company’s existing clients and prospects. Read More.
- Inspira Joins WMSI's Automatic IRA Rollover Marketplace | August 16, 2012
- Wealth Management Systems, Inc. (WMSI) announced today that Inspira is being offered as an IRA Choice within its Automatic Rollover Program, expanding options for record keepers and plan sponsors managing rollover plan assets for missing and nonresponsive participants. Read More.